Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Reflexology is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Reflexology may also help address a number of health issues such as:
- Alleviate and manage arthritic, Fibromyalgia and back pain.
- Reduce the symptoms of diabetes, such as neuropathies, poor circulation, and poor foot health.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Ease hormonal imbalances.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- & much, much more.